威望: 179 点
金钱: 200 静电币
支持度: 0 点
在线时间:110(小时)
注册时间:2007-02-25
最后登录:2008-07-02

俄罗斯的阶段总结(开始~1905年春)

Spring 1901

Wrote to everyone, Austria forwardly asked me to work together against Turkey and Turkey said nothing but wanted to take RUM and wouldn't move to ARM, so I decided work together with Austria against Turkey.

But I couldn't fully trust Austria and for my safe I did SEV-BLA, WAR-GAL and MOS-UKR, at the same time taled with Germany and he agreed me he would not stop me to take SWE.

Fall 1901

I moved to GAL successfully but Turkey didn't forwardly ask me to attack Austria, I cared Turkey might tell Austria so I didn't also ask him to attack Austria, last I took RUM with army GAL. In fact it was a good chance to stab Austria, I might get VIE or BUD(half chance), at least I could hold GAL.

Spring 1902

Austria always asked me to support him to take BUL, but he couldn't tell me his plan details after took BUL so that I thought he was not honest with me, at the same time Turkish attitude was changed and he wanted to work together with me against Austia, so I decided to attack Austria with Turkey.

In north, I have a chance to take NWY so I wanted to do it.

But I took a BIG MISTAKE that I trusted Germany too easily so that I told him that I would attack NWY and Austria, but he told it to England and Austria!

Fall 1902

It was a winter for me, in north I "moved" army SWE to DEN successfully(in fact I wanted to bounce there but Germany didn't move army KIE to DEN) so that English army NWY moved to SWE successfully, at the same time I moved to GAL unsuccessfully and Germany took SIL...All were bad!

Luckily Austria also made some mistakes so that Turkey took AEG successfully - it was so important!

Spring 1903 ~ Fall 1904

It was hard for me because I had to be against both Germany and Austria but I only had five units, luckily England who have taken NWY and SWE was not interested in Russia and Turkey was always honest with me, at the same time Austria still took mistakes and England started to consider attacking Germany.

Spring 1905

Now is moves turn and all were not bad because I have taken BUD and GAL, but not too good because England and Turkey would be growwing quickly if England stabbed Germany as what he said.

Turkey have agreed me to cut TRI and I would try to take VIE, England told me he would take BEL with army PIC and take SPA with army GAS(I think England and Italy have talked over it), Turkey told me he would move army SER to TRI(for cutting the supporting from TRI), move fleet to ALB but hold fleet ION, it meaned that in fall Turkey might support Italy to retake NAP and Itlay might cut VEN(if Italy moved to PIE in this turn) for helping Turkey.

What I have learned for the game(till now)

1. It is important that always have a close ally. (such as Turkey)
2. Don't fully turst anyone, "Trust, but verify". (such as Germany)
3. Don't have too more greed too early. (such as I wanted to take NWY in 1902)
4. To try to know other players is important because we can more easily guess their thinking.
5. Always think from the global situation.

Last thanks for learning much diplomacy skill from Edi Birsan.
Posted: 2008-01-12 18:23 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
狗狗静电BBS - wwW.DoGGiEhoMe.CoM » 「强权外交」游戏 Diplomacy

沪ICP备05008186号