论杀手27
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
193
全是理智的心,恰如一柄全是锋刃的刀。
它叫使用它的人手上流血。
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade.
It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
197
接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。
By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
论平民22
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
56
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
87
这个渴望是为了那个在黑夜里感觉得到,在大白天里却看不见的人。
This longing is for the one who is felt in the dark, but not seen in the day.
219
独夫们是凶暴的,但人民是善良的。
Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
281
我将死了又死,以明白生是无穷无尽的。
I shall die again and again to know that life is inexhaustible.
315
让我真真实实地活着吧,我的上帝。这样,死对于我也就成了真实的了。
Let me live truly, my Lord, so that death to me become true.
316
人类的历史在很忍耐地等待着被侮辱者的胜利。
Man's history is waiting in patience for the triumph of the insulted man.
322
我曾经受苦过,曾经失望过,曾经体会过“死亡”,于是我以我在这伟大的世界里为乐。
I have suffered and despaired and known death and I am glad that I am in this great world.
论分析75
我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
128
如果你不等待着要说出完全的真理,那末把真话说出来是很容易的。
To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth.
130
如果你把所有的错误都关在门外时,真理也要被关在门外面了。
If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out.
188
黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者却向死亡旅行。
Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
论潜水110
人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence.
论杀人119
夜与逝去的日子接吻,轻轻地在他耳旁说道:“我是死,是你的母亲。我就要给你以新的生命。
The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, I am death, your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.
148
生命里留了许多罅隙,从中送来了死之忧郁的音乐。
Gaps are left in life through which comes the sad music of death.
242
我们的生命就似渡过一个大海,我们都相聚在这个狭小的舟中。
死时,我们便到了岸,各往各的世界去了。
This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.
In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.
319
夜的序曲是开始于夕阳西下的音乐,开始于它对难以形容的黑暗所作的庄严的赞歌。
The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset, in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark.
论游戏者9
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
82
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
279
让死者有那不朽的名,但让生者有那不朽的爱。
Let the dead have the immortality of fame, but the living the immortality of love.
论天神32
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
299
神等待着人在智慧中重新获得童年。
God waits for man to regain his childhood in wisdom.
304
神的静默使人的思想成熟而为语言。
God's silence ripens man's thoughts into speech.
bbsriver摘自《飞鸟集》Birds